Marketing Survival Guide: Be Unique, Get Noticed, and Double Your Sales Without Wasting Money On Advertising
by Richard Emmons
In Marketing Survival Guide, you learn proven marketing strategies to set your business apart from your competitors, double the effectiveness of your ads, and keep you connected with your clients so they’ll buy more from you now and in the future.
Now you can learn how marketing consultants grow the sales and profits for their clients. And how you can use the same proven marketing strategies to grow the sales and profits of your business.
Inside Marketing Survival Guide you'll learn:
- There are only 3 ways to grow any business including yours.
- The 80/20 rule lets you increase your revenues while reducing the hours you work.
- Learn how to create a "USP" for your business and set yourself apart from your competitors.
- Your elevator pitch gives an unforgettable answer to the question, "So what do you do?"
- Ways to get noticed by prospects without spending money on advertising.
- Discover the fastest way to grow your client base without advertising or a long sales process.
- Learn the easiest way to fix your ads.
- How a peanut butter and jelly sandwich can teach you to write better ads.
- Learn 7 ways to create effective headlines. *Your crash course in graphic design.
- What's the number one reason customers switch to a competitor? The answer will surprise you.
- How to create a client referral system. *Learn how to calculate the lifetime value of your clients.
- Your former clients can be your biggest source of revenue this year.
- Why your professional website is more important than all the social media platforms combined.
- Does your website need a makeover? Learn how to fix it.
- Learn how to turn a simple email into a sales letter. No one mails letters anymore. Bad news for the post office. Great news for you.
- How feeding clients leads to feel-good testimonials. Even if you're a financial advisor.
- Be prepared to answer pointed and personal questions from prospects.
- And a whole lot more.
Bottom line: Whether you operate a brick-and-mortar business or are a local professional service provider, you need to improve your marketing. Grab your copy of this book today and start growing your business without guesswork, without stress, and without wasting money on advertising.
Praise For Marketing Survival Guide...
“With what I’ve learned in Marketing Survival Guide, I feel equipped to market my business successfully to my target prospects. It would take me years to accumulate such a ‘marketing toolkit’ for my business. I now think like a marketer. Instead of throwing away my junk mail, I study it to see what I can learn about copywriting and graphic design.”
—Lindsay Bassett, author and software consultant
"If you're ready to grow your business, be your own marketing consultant, and keep the big marketing-consultant-bucks in your own pocket—then this is the book for you."
—Audrey Isbell, founder of AVA Virtual Assistance
“Marketing Survival Guide is unlike any other marketing book I’ve ever read, so helpful, so easy to read, that I’m just plain liking it. So many areas covered such as USP, core story, elevator pitch, fonts, copywriting, CRM software. All areas that many business owners just wing it and hope for the best.”
—John Lamy, Lamy Consulting
Work Smart Press
9"(l) x 6"(w) x .7"(h)
Take your first step to getting more clients and sales today. Read Richard Emmons' new book, Marketing Survival Guide. Click here to get your copy today.